Hurray! finals are officially over! For some reason this was the hardest exam week I have ever had... molecular biology, mmcom, physics,... the exams never ended. Maybe also it was because this is my 8th semester and if I didn't take four semesters of french, weight lifting , and two semesters of tap class.... I could be graduating!
So, my euphoria is short lived, because I begin classes again on Tuesday. Bleh! I need a vacation! Currently, my two sisters and brother in law are living my dream vacation. That's right... harry potter world! I'm so jealous! Provo can't even get above 60 degrees. Or I could do Kauai ... I'm seriously not even that picky.
Sooo enticing. Hopefully we get to go somewhere hot soon. I'm sure I can talk Brian into Disneyland right? Who can refuse the happiest place on earth?
Jennica I feel that same way. Seeing everyone go on their little easter break/school break vacations is making me want to go on one so bad. Especially considering the weather...
ReplyDelete