Oh I love general conference weekend! PJ's, yummy breakfasts, Mo Tab, warm cozy voices lulling you to sleep... (just kidding!)
This general conference I felt was especially inspiring. I loved hearing from all the apostles and just couldn't seem to get enough! This year the theme seemed to be about how lovely marriage is... I completely agree. :) Richard G. Scott's "The Eternal Blessing of Marriage" was one of my many favorites.
We got tickets for the Saturday morning session of general conference! I am fine just standing on the corner with a sign for tickets, but Brian gets a little embarrassed, so this year I asked my bishop in February just to be sure.
We then spent the afternoon at gateway. Cassie and I vowed to take lots of pictures, but it is difficult with uncooperative husbands. These are the only pictures we got.
Oh well! Maybe I will get more pictures with a smiling husband next year :)


did you dye your hair!!? and its SO long.. i love it :)
ReplyDeletei did in october so this is old hair! i recently just cut and dyed it again, so its not as long :(
ReplyDeleteGood thing our husbands are so co-operative in our trying to conserve the memories of our life!! Next time I guess....
ReplyDeletePs. love the increase in blogging by you!
Your hair is so long and fabulous! I love it! I hope you and Cassie did Gateway justice and showed all those weak shoppers how its done. :)
ReplyDelete