Wednesday, April 6, 2011

At the moment...


I got this idea from Cassie's blog! She said it was a must do for bloggers so I thought I would try it out! Everyone else should do one too!

Husband

Food: Pizza and Chicken Fingers (these are Brian's always must haves.)
TV Show: Community
Movie: Fast and the Furious #5 (even though its not out yet)
Hobby: Building potato launchers
Book: Brian can't sit down long enough to read :)
Restaurant: Chili's
Candy: Gushers
Drink: 7UP with Boysenberry syrup
Free Time: Scrabble
Music: Down on Me by and he just made a new country list.


Wife
Food: Grapefruits with Icing Sugar
TV Show: Pretty Little Liars, Gossip Girl, 90210, Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, Community, Modern Familly. I could never pick just one.
Movie: Breakfast at Tiffany's. (been meaning to watch this. always a fav)
Hobby: Yoga
Book: I can't read cause I am always reading textbooks. So my favorite textbook is... EXSC 360. :(
Restaurant: I like Restaurant Brian. Anything he cooks is good!
Candy: Bubble Tape.
Drink: Izze's
Free Time: Playing with Brian. and online shop.
Music: Don't Rain On My Parade. Glee.

I did the best I could for Brian's section, but every question I asked him, he usually answered with "This is gay" or "I don't want a blog post about me." :)




3 comments:

  1. Oh brian. Such a blog fun sucker. P.S. love the new design. So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen! love when you blog!!! comment comment comment...your trends are oh so cute, especially brians potato launcher hobbie haha

    ReplyDelete