Owen is so so so fun these days. His teeth finally came in, and daylight savings time came and went. And he is HAPPY. and silly. And the best 18 month old I could ever ask for.
Owen says over 50 words now, and he wishes he could talk more! He tries almost any word we ask him, and gets frustrated if we don't understand it. He just says it like 100x time in a row until we guess it or distract him.
He still asks to go outside all day every day. And we go outside he could collect rocks for hours and hours.
He tries to share his milk and soother with all his toys and stuffed animals in his books.
He still can out eat both Brian and I most days.
He recently became obsessed with Frozen. He asks to listen to Let it go everytime we are in the car, and requests me to sing it to him at night. When we put on the movie he crawls up on the couch and gets comfy and then dances along with the song. He favorite TV show is Paw Patrol. When he says Paw Patrol he sticks his tongue out and its the best thing every.
He knows when he is being silly, like running around naked or making funny faces. He thinks everything is great and laughs and play all day long.
^^Owen has been into the ipad lately // and into eating cardboard and foam basketballs
^^ Halloween pjs. bought in size 3T to hopefully fit for another year, but I'm not so sure.. // Walking to get Hot Chocolate in October (frozen since it was crazy hot).
^^ My cutest sisters on Canadian Thanksgiving. Little one teaching the older one about Snapchat
^^ a family hike. Owen wasn't a huge fan // Pooped at the library so had to ride home in only a diaper. ha.
^^ Wee Witches Weekend at Gardner Village. Owen even got his face painted!
^^ I love this picture.
^^We love Mondays off with Dad :)
^^ Wheeler Farm with friends for a Halloween storytime
^^ Brian sent me this picture from one of his days up at Sundance where they got to pull apart cars all day.
^^We went to cornbelly's for my birthday and it was the best night! We got a classic Cornbelly picture of Owen:) I have one of these as a freshman! Owen loved all the slides!
^^ The corn pit was a huge successl.
^^ He really does the best peek-a-boo
^^Brian and Owen have dad son dates every Thursday while I teach piano. I get the best pictures from their adventures.
^^Family pic at Dan's Trunk or Treat. Owen's first experience trick or treating. He was pretty nervous, but kinda got the hang of it by the last few cars.
^^ We took Owen trick or treating at Dan's trunk or treating. He was so n
^^ The cheesiest grin I've ever seen. He learned just to say Trick or treat right before this.
^^ Just my small child and no longer baby playing in the rain. He never wants to come inside.
^^ Courtney and Brian threw a great Halloween party up at Dave and Denise's Midway place. Last minute I was able to figure out a costume. I love dressing up!
^^ Grandma and Grandpa VB took Owen trick or treating with his cousins since Brian and I were at Garth Brooks. I'm sad we missed it and can't wait for next year!
^^ He sure is silly! But we are best buds and I wouldn't ask for it any other way!
































No comments:
Post a Comment