It is official! As of May 1, Brian and I have been together for one year! Our anniversary was on a Sunday this year so we celebrated at home... and we got to celebrate Monday too with dinner and shopping at the Gateway. I sure don't mind spreading holidays over 2 days.. :)
Brian surprised me with a beautiful watch and also a mysterious and fabulously wrapped present.
 |
| My present so creatively wrapped |
He told me I had to find my present in there, and after some digging around I found tickets....... to GLEE!!!!!
 |
| This face doesn't even show how excited I felt in my bones! |
|
I couldn't believe it! He had kept it such a secret and I had no idea! I didn't even know they were touring! I love surprises! And Brian planned the whole trip! It couldn't have been more fantastic and exciting!
 |
| My beautiful anniversary bouquet |
|
|
I was so surprised! And this meant a vacation!! Getting out of Provo for a bit, seeing my favorite music artists and tv series! Ahhh! I was so excited! Rachel Berry is totally my hero with all her drama and her fabulous belting voice!
Brian got an ipad. Our story was similar to the story I read on
Jessica's blog. He doesn't like surprises like I do, so he drove to Salt Lake at 5am to get his anniversary gift! Crazy boy. But we are both happy!
 |
| We are still this much in love :) |
I couldn't have had a better year! I love being married more than I ever could have thought. Brian is such a great husband and so caring and patient. I am so lucky to have him all to myself! I can't wait for our many anniversaries to come!
Yay! One year! You guys have the best anniversary date ever. ;) I can't wait to hear about the Glee Show! I'm so sad we couldn't go, but I'm hoping you'll blog about your beautiful experience!
ReplyDelete