So obviously I love being married, but since Brian works late nights, I have been planning girls nights on those long, lonely nights. Best idea ever! I love getting my fill of girl time. On Thursday I went to Jordan Lawler's bridal shower. We ended up staying for 6 HOURS! Talk about crazy. But I guess when girls get together, they seem to have everything to talk about. Tonight Ie ling, Cassie, and Kylie came over and we painted our nails, watched the latest glee, and did facials. Love it.
This color is called sew psyched, from essie's latest spring collection. I don't have the nail polish collection quite like Cassie's, but im getting there.
| ariana and cassie drinking their fancy drinks. |
![]() |
| cute justin bieber. |
| don't mind the sickness.. i just ran a race! |
Brian and I also did the Rex Lee Run last Saturday. It was my first official run. It was only 5K but woweeee, way tougher than I thought! The first tough thing... waking up at 8am. second... running. How come 5K is so much harder outside than on a treadmill? But I loved it, even if Brian had to coach me the entire way, so I didn't start walking. The saddest part of the whole thing was I later found out my name was called for the draw for a $50 gift certificate to Five Guys. I never win anything, but I had no idea I had even entered! What a sad day. Good thing I don't like hamburgers.
We did 3.2 miles in 30 minutes so i felt great about myself. Next step, sprint triathlon. Here i come!


IT WORKED! it said you blogged one day ago! Cant wait for the next girls night...i vote those cheap massages?
ReplyDeleteyes! im so glad. i thought no one would ever see my blog again... although that may not be such a bad thing.
ReplyDeletei would so love a cheap massage! and im sure all of our nails will be ready again!
I bet Brian was a good coach! way to go on the 5k!! I still haven't fallen prey to Bieber Fever, but I think I'm the only one. If I see the movie I'm afraid I'll love him!!
ReplyDeleteSprint Triathalon? What is that? Please share more info. Way to run Jenn! 3 miles is a huge feat for me these days as well. Some days I can barely eek out two.
ReplyDeleteJennica! I just came across your blog from Monica's. It is so fun to see what you have been up to. You and Brian are SUCH a cute couple. I'm so glad you are loving married life. It really is the best eh. Way to go on the running-you inspire me :)
ReplyDelete