Note to self: take more videos of baby number two so I can do something like this.. Also, forgot how chubby Owen was once upon a time! That was so fun to watch and so tender!
Thanks Chan! i'm so glad I made it because it is so much easier to watch! but you could totally make one for sienna with less videos. 12 min is pretty long to watch of someone elses baby hahahaha. and seriously he was so insanely chubby. i forgot too!!
Note to self: take more videos of baby number two so I can do something like this.. Also, forgot how chubby Owen was once upon a time! That was so fun to watch and so tender!
ReplyDeleteThanks Chan! i'm so glad I made it because it is so much easier to watch! but you could totally make one for sienna with less videos. 12 min is pretty long to watch of someone elses baby hahahaha. and seriously he was so insanely chubby. i forgot too!!
Delete