Hello 7 month baby. I keep telling people he is only 6 months, ah he is just growing so fast. I can't believe we are on the downhill to one year!
This is Owen waiting for his 6 month doctor appointment.
This month Owen:
-is 19.38 pounds (80%) and 26.5 inches (52%)
-travelled to Danville for his first Christmas
-got 2 bottom teeth over Christmas break (teething is not fun)
-got up on his hands & knees and rocks, but no crawling
-still can't roll belly to back
-very independent, wants to do everything himself
-a finicky nurser. if i shift, or he hears a noise, he is done.
-has mastered sitting up
-loves to eat/slobber on cardboard, strings, and tags
-naps 1-2 hours 3x a day! and sleeps at least 12 at night (with just one night feed)
-is a master at putting his soother in.
-has mastered sitting up
-loves to eat/slobber on cardboard, strings, and tags
-naps 1-2 hours 3x a day! and sleeps at least 12 at night (with just one night feed)
-is a master at putting his soother in.
^^Owen's Christmas outfit.. a perfect example of a jolly baby :) little did i know, teething was just beginning.
^^ a sitting little babe// breast pumps are the new in toy.
^^ gnawing on his own very carrot
^^ snowbaby// dad always invents the best games
^^ the power went out in our apt. so luckily I had two boys to the head lamp rescue.
^This sad event happened. it was inevitable, but not missed.
^^coolest new shoes from Grandma// doing his own self soothing on his own exercise ball :)
^Mom 7 month baby selfie// new coat from Grandma.. 60% off, yay for after Christmas sale
^^Owen and I both love our huge new sink
^^ post bath baby
^^ This picture is a little blurry, but I love it. // Owen's own version of a juicy jumpsuit :)
^^And last but not least.. the teeth that caused so much misery over Christmas are both finally here!
I decided not to include Christmas photos because the post would be even longer than my normal long posts.. Post to come soon!!!


















These are such great pictures. I was laughing the whole way through! The crying pic in the Jolly shirt, the velour jumpsuit, the bath pictures! He is just so darling. Love him!
ReplyDeleteThis is such a cute post, Jennica! Owen is adorable!!!!! I laughed too! I loved every picture!!!
ReplyDelete