Saturday, January 11, 2014

2013

Since I failed to blog all months of 2013, I decided to do another year in review. I realize this is kind of cheating blogging, but I like it. And it kind of keeps a memoir of my life, however short.

January 

We got to snowboard 6 or 7 times last season and it was wonderful!




 February
Brian and I skipped gifts and instead treated ourselves to a fancy dinner at our favorite restaurant for Valentine's Day.



 March
For UVU spring break, Brian and I took a trip to Danville to hang out with Dave and Denise. We took a day trip to Half Moon Bay and walked the beach at the Ritz Carlton. So romantic!


 April 
Chanel got married!! Kimber, Nelson and I road tripped up to Canada and braved a snow storm to be with our bestie on her wedding day.


 May
I went to Waffle Love for my first time ever. Those waffles are melt in your mouth, out of control crazy good. It reminded me almost of eating waffles in Belgium on my study abroad. It was the first of many trips this summer.




June
In June was an outdoors month! We hiked up around Squaw peak. We don't know exactly where we hiked, but it was beautiful!  We also hiked to Stewart Falls.



 
Our friends Scott and Kimber have the best hammocks that are perfect for chilling in parks in June.  Brian and Scott thought it was funny to appear like they weren't wearing any clothes.


July
In July we went up to Canada for my Grandma Dittmann's funeral. It was very sad to lose her, but she died at 92 and she had a good life. It was a wonderful service, and it was so nice to get to go home for Canada day. 


August
August gets a few more pictures :) First big news of the month... Brian completed Paramedic school! He worked so hard, and put in 1400 hours in 3.5 months of rotations. I'm so proud.

Then we went to Canada for 2 weeks! And did so much! We drove over 4000 miles. We rock climbed on bears hump, drove through banff and jasper, climbed the Via ferrata in Nordegg, went boating in montana, and played and played. It was a wonderful vacation.


September
We went rock climbing.. a lot! Sometimes twice a day.. once in the light and once in the dark.

October 
Both of our birthday months.. and I found out I was pregnant! Could a month get any better?!


November
We spent Thanksgiving in Danville again where the weather was beautiful! And Brian got bored so he hung out of his bedroom window in a hammock.

December
My baby sister got married and she looked gorgeous! We love her and Cody together and the day was so beautiful!


Then we got to spend 2 weeks in Canada for Christmas which was much needed. Brian even convinced me to snow shoe up bears hump which ended up being pretty spectacular.




1 comment:

  1. Love your summary and love you. Just remember to always focus on the wonderful things in your life.

    ReplyDelete