Today I went to Festival of Colors for my second time!
Sophomore year Brian and I went together only a few weeks after we met.
We actually ended up getting separated in the thousands of masses of people because I thought if I ran ahead to pee, that when I came out I would magically find him again... dumb, naive thinking of mine. So, I figured the only thing I could do was stand on a roof to look for him. Since he is so tall, and I was dancing on a roof we luckily spotted eachother and were amazingly reunited.
Junior year, Hare Krishna weekend was spent in Danville planning a wedding, and last
year Brian couldn't go because he was sick or something, so I stayed home with him.
But this year, he couldn't come again and he was at school all day, and I figured.. why not? I could just sit around all day, or I can throw chalk in people's faces. So I went with Chanpants and her crowd.
But this year, he couldn't come again and he was at school all day, and I figured.. why not? I could just sit around all day, or I can throw chalk in people's faces. So I went with Chanpants and her crowd.
Ya, there were other people in there, but I didn't know them too well, and so I just took pictures with Chan. She is my bestie, so it only makes sense.




You two look so adorable! That festival is one thing I LOVED about UT.
ReplyDeleteps i just tagged u in a post if you want to do it!
ReplyDelete