Friday, October 21, 2011

october!

We went camping with Cass and Ben before it turned winter.

Cassie and Ben turned out to be the Red team. And we turned out to be Blue.








There were so many bugs. These nasty caterpillars were some of the uninvited guests. After a few minor hysteria sessions, we ended up going to Walmart to find bug spray to de-bug our campsite. :)





Then it was Brians birthday! We celebrated at Cheesecake! mmmm best restaurant ever. I can't believe this is our third set of birthdays together. HAPPY BIRTHDAY 24TH BEST FRIEND! I love you!





We have been hanging out with the Osborne's lately. I love having married friends! This is us, cassie and ben, and jordan and britton playing bocce ball. Such a good activity for a Sunday afternoon :)


 Then we went to the Haunted Forest for a nice fall/halloweeny activity. Supposedly it's the top 5 in the nation! It was terribly frightening!



 I love October! Especially today! My birthday!

2 comments:

  1. kimberly!!! thank you! i love reading your blog. you are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete