Wednesday, June 9, 2010

sample wedding pics!





our photographer sent a few samples of our wedding day. i can hardly wait to get more. she said sometime in the next couple weeks. thats just too vague for me though.

4 comments:

  1. oh my gosh I'm DYING!! these are gorgeous you hotties!

    ps. we miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennica! Thank goodness you commented on my blog, because I think I've been trying to find yours for ever! I was so happy to be a part of your special day! You are the most beautiful bride and I can't wait to see you again one day! And I can't wait to see more pictures! Love you tons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had no idea you had a blog!!! YAY!!! I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the pictures!!! We were so sad we couldn't make it! Hope the summer is going well! We miss you guys and can't wait for you to come back!

    ReplyDelete